Terms and Conditions
We present to you the General Terms & Conditions of Use of the application Your Fixador, information, elements, data and requirements that are in it and that is property of YOUR FIXADOR, LDA., collective person number 516014382, with head office at Praça Duque de Saldanha nº 1 piso 7, 1050-094 Lisboa (hereinafter referred to as "Your Fixador", "Application", "Application Your Fixador").
By accessing and using the Your Fixador application, the User expresses his/her agreement and fully accepts these Terms & Conditions.
All information contained in this application is for private use only and its use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
The access and use of the application Your Fixador is limited to Portugal.
1. The application
The application Your Fixer was developed as a platform that provides various services and solutions, and the User can request by this means the Services you need. For the purpose of understanding these Terms & Conditions, it should be understood as:
- "Your Fixador Application" (hereinafter referred to as "application" or "Your Fixador Application")": the software that provides a set of services and allows you to hire electronically and remotely;
"Terms & Conditions": the general conditions that determine the access and use of the application by its Users;
"Service Provider" means a legal or natural person with whom Your Fixador maintains a commercial agreement under which it makes its services available in the application, which will directly provide services to the User;
"Service Provision": the services made available in the application and provided directly by the Providers to the Users;
"User": a natural person over the age of 18 who accesses and uses the Your Fixer application in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
2. Access and Use of Your Fixer Application
- In order to access the Your Fixador application, the User must install the application on his/her mobile device (either on 'smartphone' or 'tablet', with iOS or Android operating system).
- The download and installation of the Your Fixador application is free of charge and there may be costs related to the use of the telecommunications network and mobile data which are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User and which must be paid by the User under the terms of the contract with the respective telecommunications operator.
Access to the Your Fixador application depends on the registration and creation of an individual User account, with the following elements: full name, address, mobile phone number and e-mail address, and insertion of the confirmation code that you will receive via SMS.
The contract between Your Fixador and the User regarding the use of the application shall take effect from the moment the User authenticates his/her account.
The User may at any time view, change or delete his/her information or account settings.
In case of violation of any applicable legal provision, these Terms & Conditions of Use or other applicable contractual provisions, Your Fixador is reserved the right to suspend the User's account, delete it or take any measure deemed appropriate.
You must limit access to your account, in particular by protecting your validation codes against possible loss, theft or misuse.
Any damage resulting from unauthorised use of credentials is the sole responsibility of the User.
3. Conditions for the Rendering of Services
The Your Fixador application provides its Users with a number of services, services for which the Your Fixador application assumes no responsibility for its provision, in particular as regards the respective conditions of execution, availability, compliance with deadlines and quality of service provided. The required services will be provided directly by the Service Providers.
To request a Service Provision, the User must access the Your Fixador application and consult the catalogue of available services. After choosing the Services Rendered, the User must fill in a form regarding the nature and conditions of the Service Provision that they wish to contract. After filling in the form, the price will be presented and, if accepted by the User, the latter must indicate the bank card number and respective authentication code, and then receive confirmation of the request by Your Fixador.
The Service Provision Agreement between the Service Provider and the User is in force from the date of confirmation by the Your Fixador application of the User's request.
The User may cancel the intended Rendering of Services and should take into account that:
- If the cancellation of the Service occurs up to 10 (ten) minutes after its request, there will be no place for payment of the cancelled Service, and the amount will be captivated on the user's bank card unblocked. However, we warn that the refund may take between 3 (three) to 5 (five) days.
- In case the User cancels the request for its execution, in a period of time superior to 10 (ten) minutes, there will be the payment of a fee in the amount of 15 (fifteen euros), which amount will be debited to the bank card indicated by the User.
We reserve the right, at any time and without the need to invoke a just cause, to cancel any request whose services have not yet been started, being immediately unblocked the amount captivated on the User's bank card. However, we warn that the refund may take between 3 (three) to 5 (five) days.
After confirmation of the Services Provision by the Your Fixador application, the User may assess the Service Provider's provision. We will use the User's assessment to improve and control the quality of services.
4. Ways of Payment
The User undertakes to provide valid, up-to-date and complete information from his/her bank card when registering to use the application. By requesting certain services, the User authorises the Your Fixador application to charge the amounts relating to the price indicated and hereby confirms that the information provided is accurate.
If it is not possible for Your Fixador to charge an amount relating to a Service provision or any other amount on your bank card, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend or deactivate all or part of your access to the Your Fixador application (without any liability to the User). This does not affect any other rights and remedies available to us (as payment collection agent of the Service Provider), and the Service Provider.
- The User may check the legally applicable fees when requesting services.
- The price will be charged automatically with the confirmation of the assignment of the services by the User.
- It is the responsibility of the User to correctly describe and present the services requested.
Should the Service Provider find that the information provided by the User does not correspond to the reality found, we reserve the right to:
- Adjust the price to the new conditions of the provision of services, designated by the Service Provider, upon agreement and final acceptance by the User.
- Cancel the provision of services, without limitation, due to the impossibility of its execution.
- If the User does not accept the new price designated, the provision of services will be cancelled, with payment of the amount corresponding to 50% of the price designated in the confirmation of the initial request for the Service, by debiting the bank card provided by the User.
- Payments shall be made through an independent third party who shall captivate the value of the service before it is carried out, this amount being debited to the User's bank card after confirmation of the Service Rendering
- The invoice will be sent in digital format to the e-mail address indicated by the User after confirmation that payment has been successfully made.
6. Promotional Codes
- We may occasionally send you promotional codes. The credit resulting from the promotion may be applied to the payment tools or through other elements or benefits related to the service established in the promotional campaign itself. The date the code expires may be announced on the application or through other means.
- The application Your Fixador reserves the right to cancel the promotional codes at any time, and without justification. This applies, but is not limited, to situations where we consider that the code has been deleted.
- The application is not a party in any way to the contractual relationship established between the User and the Service Provider, and the latter therefore acknowledge that no liability can be imputed to it, in particular with regard to the performance of the contract and the parties' contractual obligations.
- Likewise, no liability can be imputed to Your Fixador for any contractual or non-contractual breach by either party, as well as for any loss or damage that may result for either party
We cannot guarantee the permanent or uninterrupted operation of the application, and therefore cannot be held liable for the impossibility of its use or for any damage or injury that may result:
- Difficulties in using the application caused, namely by delays, interruptions, errors, interference or suspension of communications, viruses, bugs or malfunctions;
- Delays caused by deficiencies or overloads of Internet or other electronic systems traffic;
- Illegitimate actions by third parties, errors or security deficiencies caused by the use of outdated or unsafe equipment or browsers, failures in the electronic communications services used by the User, as well as damage, errors and inaccuracies that may result from malfunctioning of the same.
The User accepts full responsibility for their acts or omissions and the consequences thereof, and disclaims any liability for any direct or indirect action, whether incidental or criminal, related to any improper or illegal use of the application.
The User acknowledges and accepts that no liability, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the application can be attributed to Your Fixador.
- Whenever the application is used through the procedures referred to in the previous clauses, it is assumed that the User has done so. The User is responsible for the use of the application, which, even if carried out by third parties, with or without their authorisation, is presumed, for all contractual and legal purposes, to have been carried out by the User. If, however, it is proved that the operation was carried out by a third party, this shall be presumed to have been consented to or culpably facilitated by the User.
- Errors or deficiencies arising from the means of access used by the User may not be invoked before the application.
- The User and the application agree that the computer record or its reproduction in any medium, particularly on paper, constitutes proof of the operations carried out by means of the procedures set out in these Terms & Conditions.
8. Exclusion of User (Penalties)
We reserve the right to exclude from the use of the application, immediately and without prior notice, any User who:
- Infringes or is suspected of having violated any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions;
- Use the application with false, inaccurate or incomplete registration data;
- Make fraudulent use of the application;
- Manipulate, modify, delete or delete data, programs or computer systems associated with the application.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- By installing and using the Your Fixador application, the User acknowledges and accepts that the intellectual property rights to all content contained in the Your Fixador application are proprietary of YOUR FIXADOR, LDA., including the information, tools, graphic designs, all media components, the logo and all figures or text.
- The total or partial reproduction of any information or content of the Your Fixador application, its rental or sale is not permitted without the prior authorization from YOUR FIXADOR, LDA..
- The distinctive signs of the Your Fixador application are protected and may under no circumstances be used by third parties without the prior authorization of YOUR FIXADOR, LDA..
- The User is absolutely prohibited from any act or attempt to access, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license or copy the contents and intellectual property of the Your Fixador application, whether in whole or in part.
- All intellectual property rights attached to the software, its content and any related documentation, anywhere in the world, belong to YOUR FIXADOR, LDA. or its licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, republished, decompiled, disassembled or transmitted in any way without prior written permission.
10. Apple App Store and Your Fixador
This provision applies whenever you have downloaded the application through the Apple App Store:
- You acknowledge that the Terms & Conditions bind You and YOUR FIXADOR, LDA. but do not bind Apple, Inc. ("Apple");
- Your use of the Application shall be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions that were in effect at the time of Apple's App Store.
- Apple is solely a provider of the Apple App Store where you downloaded the Application;
- Your Fixador is solely responsible for your Application;
- Apple has no obligation or liability with respect to use of the Application or its Terms & Conditions;
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple is a third-party beneficiary of the Terms & Conditions with respect to the YOUR Application.
11. Play Store and Your Fixador
This provision applies whenever you download the Your Fixador application through the Google Play Store:
- You acknowledge that the Terms & Conditions bind you and Your Fixador but do not bind Google, Inc. ("Google");
- Your use of the Application must comply with the Terms & Conditions in effect at the time of the Google Play Store.
- Google is only a provider of the Google Play Store where you downloaded the Application;
- You are solely responsible for your Application;
- Google has no obligation or responsibility regarding your use of the Application or its Terms & Conditions;
- You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third party beneficiary of the Terms & Conditions with respect to the Your Fixador Application.
12. Dispute Resolution
- In case of dispute regarding the Service Provision, first of all, please contact us through the e-mail address:
- In the unlikely event that it is not possible to resolve a dispute informally, we will discuss and agree with the User the most effective way to resolve the dispute.
13. Final and Transitory Provisions
- We reserve the right to unilaterally modify the presentation and configuration of the YOUR FIXER application at any time and without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to update these Terms & Conditions in a timely manner. We therefore suggest that you review this document periodically.
- Changes or updates may be justified by the need to implement new features of the Your Fixador application as well as changes to applicable law.
- We will use our best efforts to notify Users of changes or updates to these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be unenforceable or unenforceable, this will not affect the applicability and full validity of the remaining provisions.
14. Contacts, suggestions and comments
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions or any other document mentioned in them, you may contact us at or through our support centre +351 [•]. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome!
15. Applicable Law and Forum
- The application of Your Fixador, as well as these Terms & Conditions, are subject to the legislation in force in the Portuguese legal system.